washing dishes for me is relaxing. of course i understand that not everyone feels this way! i know it can be hard to overcome that initial slump of not wanting to do them, especially if youve been dreading it all day! however, i would try to sit down and relax for a short while and then count to five. this will be a motivating step for you to inittiate doing the washing up amd youll be surpised how it works! if not maybe change your routine to do them in the morning, and remember the accomplishmet that comes with it!
- What is you’re after work routine to keep things organized?
- How do you stop your family undoing all your hard work within 10 seconds??
- How do you keep cleaning products organized?
- How do I tackle bigger cleaning projects without spending 2 hours on the same task?
- How do you manage timing for “as needed” tasks?
- How do you choose the area you will tidy up or do you tidy the whole house?
- How do you keep your fridge organized especially keeping it synced up with a meal plan.
- how do you make yourslef remember to clean, and how do you make time for it in your day?
- How do I stay on top of laundry?
- What dont you like about “cleaning”?