Since I share a room with my sister, sometimes I won’t be able to make the bed in the morning whenever I want since she doesn’t wake up as early. Other than that I don’t have much to tidy up. But I do have a study area that I have to tidy because I study as an artist as it would be crazy there if don’t tidy it. I would feel really organized and productive after tidying.
My favorite tidying activity is making my bed every morning. I started doing it about 5 years ago and I wish I had done it sooner. I make my bed as soon as I get up and it makes me feel organized and ready to tackle the day.
When I'm busy, I totally lose my organising taste! After becoming free I try to tidy up my room. I feel like a bird: free and relax. I feel that my brain is breathing and thanking me loudly 😃
I live in a household where my name sure is laundry so that is typically what I tidy up. I typically start with cleaning my room since it is the space where I live, work, and play. Following that up with laundry since I've limited the tidy up a timer to 15 minutes helps me break up the monotony of the chore while still making progress. It makes me feel both accomplished and not overwhelmed I need him to fold five people's worth of laundry.
- My side table next to my chair is a mess of notes and pencils and snacks. It’s a tiny table so any smart storage ideas are needed right now!
- I’m good at being tidy but don’t enjoy cleaning. What advice would you give me to help me get cleaning?
- Do you know any hacks that makes cleaning quicker?
- How to keep the Clothes wardrobe, neat and sorted out Everytime you use it?
- How do you stay on top of clutter on a daily basis? It is overwhelming for me.
- We just got a puppy. We also have wood floors. What is the best way to stay on top of picking up dog hair?
- How do you keep the house tidy?
- Do you clean a little bit each day or get it all done at once?
- How do you get your family involved in cleaning?
- How do you chose where to start?