It honestly depends on the day. Sometimes I like to clean the whole house but that takes a lot of energy and time so I’m days i don’t have that kind of energy or time then the messiest part of the house is what I’ll clean
I prefer a different part each day. And then maybe like one Saturday morning a month or something do some deep cleaning to catch up where needed. If you’re busy, I think it’s easier to clean little by little until you have enough time to devote to cleaning everywhere all at once. And don’t be afraid to “half-clean” your house sometimes when it’s all you can do, because half is way way better than none at all, and it’ll be easier for you when you finally do get the chance to CLEAN clean.
- When cleaning do people start from the door of the room and work your way from the left or right?? Or where do people start when cleaning?
- How do I make a good schedule for cleaning?
- How can I organise my library and desk to look more tidy?
- What are the best cleaning product to use ?
- How do you organize all your stationary?
- How do I keep my room clean?
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?