It honestly depends on the day. Sometimes I like to clean the whole house but that takes a lot of energy and time so I’m days i don’t have that kind of energy or time then the messiest part of the house is what I’ll clean
I prefer a different part each day. And then maybe like one Saturday morning a month or something do some deep cleaning to catch up where needed. If you’re busy, I think it’s easier to clean little by little until you have enough time to devote to cleaning everywhere all at once. And don’t be afraid to “half-clean” your house sometimes when it’s all you can do, because half is way way better than none at all, and it’ll be easier for you when you finally do get the chance to CLEAN clean.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?