It honestly depends on the day. Sometimes I like to clean the whole house but that takes a lot of energy and time so I’m days i don’t have that kind of energy or time then the messiest part of the house is what I’ll clean
I prefer a different part each day. And then maybe like one Saturday morning a month or something do some deep cleaning to catch up where needed. If you’re busy, I think it’s easier to clean little by little until you have enough time to devote to cleaning everywhere all at once. And don’t be afraid to “half-clean” your house sometimes when it’s all you can do, because half is way way better than none at all, and it’ll be easier for you when you finally do get the chance to CLEAN clean.
- I need ways to motivate myself into tidying my room. Anyone got any tips??? Thanks xxx
- How do you not get board while cleaning your room BTW:I’m just an 11 year old
- How do you get others in your house to participate. Cause before this everyone would leave and I could clean now everybody is here making little messes everywhere?
- Is it essential to use disinfectants and cleaning products on a daily basis? I mean will there be any possibility , that could have a chemical affect on ones health.
- Do I actually have to keep my place clean all the time if I live alone and don’t like forcing myself to clean ?
- What are the best tools you have used for organizing?
- Do you listen to music?
- I have a lot of little random things and none of them fit into one category what’s a good way to sort them out and store them
- What is your favourite room to tidy? xx
- How much time do you spend tidying per day