Hi there 👋😊 Firstly great to hear your question, and according to this problem; you must dedicate and push yourself to the work. After some pushing you will find some interest in the work. It is not necessary that we all people have same productivity every time, but to maintain that productivity, you must push yourself to the work.
Don't beat yourself up over not feeling like cleaning. Everyone has off days. I always say, "the mess isn't going anywhere." No use stressing over something simple.
Don't feel guilty. It would be nice if you clean your home because then you will feel very good and comfortable but if you are too tired just lay down and sleep. Find the tike for cleaning the day after. But here is tip for you…try it. Every day clean your room a bit…10 mins max and it will become easier.
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?