Keep on cleaning with happiness & smiling. Let them see the happiness hormones that cleaning gives you. They will copy you when they see that cleaning makes happy and motivated.
Write out a to-do list of your cleaning chores by picking a space and just get it done for that day. Writing out multiple things on this list at the start of the day should help keep you motivated to scratch that off the list for the day.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?