Keep on cleaning with happiness & smiling. Let them see the happiness hormones that cleaning gives you. They will copy you when they see that cleaning makes happy and motivated.
Write out a to-do list of your cleaning chores by picking a space and just get it done for that day. Writing out multiple things on this list at the start of the day should help keep you motivated to scratch that off the list for the day.
- What are three simple cleaning habits you do that take little time but significantly enhance your joy?
- How to maintain the eagerness to clean?
- What is your system for papers (mail, forms, etc)? It ends up cluttering or getting lost most of the time.
- How do I keep my room clean it seems to get messy all the time.
- How do you build cleaning into your routine?
- Any suggestion regarding clean habit?
- Do you keep things organized so you can have your home neat and tidy or do you like the lived in look, translation, do you like it messy?
- What is your best laundry tip? I feel like I do it constantly. I’d love to free up time.
- How do you keep small objects and paper clutter organized?
- How do you not get lazy and let the habit slip away?