if i have already worn the clothes once i’ll probably wear them a second time but after the first time i will put the clothes back into my drawers
Do not mix them with 100% clean clothes. Find a specific place for them e.g., I have a shelf in my bedroom just for them. Also a specific closet may work for you, but I like to be able to see them so I can check if they are piling up and prioritise their use. Hope this helps!
- How often should someone clean their room?
- How do you put your mind into finishing a task?
- What di you think about minimalism?
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?