I wash my bed linen weekly. It's nice to have a clean bed to get into and staying on top of laundry is important for me as slacking off on laundry can see me quickly get overwhelmed with a backlog of washing for me and my kids clothes, bathroom towels, swimming towels, and bed linen for all of us. Funny how such small jobs done regularly are actually helping to prevent big problems from forming.
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?