I wash my bed linen weekly. It's nice to have a clean bed to get into and staying on top of laundry is important for me as slacking off on laundry can see me quickly get overwhelmed with a backlog of washing for me and my kids clothes, bathroom towels, swimming towels, and bed linen for all of us. Funny how such small jobs done regularly are actually helping to prevent big problems from forming.
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?