I wash my bed linen weekly. It's nice to have a clean bed to get into and staying on top of laundry is important for me as slacking off on laundry can see me quickly get overwhelmed with a backlog of washing for me and my kids clothes, bathroom towels, swimming towels, and bed linen for all of us. Funny how such small jobs done regularly are actually helping to prevent big problems from forming.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?