So the first step to to check if it’s clean make piles of clean and dirty clothes and wash them .then as you wash them in the machine sort through your clean clothes to make sure they fit you in style and size. Take small breaks as you need as this can be a long process (listen to your favorite song, eat a snack, play a board game, etc.). Once all the dirty clothes are clean then sort of they fit you as well . Then fold/hang all of them and put away . You will most likely find (at least in the example of a dirty room with clothes) you gotten a lot done by just taking it one step at a time.
Don’t forget to take a moment to appreciate the work you’ve done and look at your needs . And don’t get upset if you don’t get it all done in one day sometimes things take time . Grab the next item and find the steps you need to change it as you want it .
Ask for help or jam out to music if you like these help me personally as well.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?