Your head space is where you live at mostly, so training your mind from negative thoughts to kindness is a good way too. You can own your space if you have roommates by telling them what person you are and what space needs to be spaced out. If thats a good way to put it, lets say if sometimes you want to be alone for an hour or so you should tell your roommates because we are all different. Everyone is just like you, because of there moods… you have them too. So you must/they must understand why you want your space when needed, because we all go through that and we must understand the principle of how the person feels bc you know you felt like that too. Its about understanding
- What are three simple cleaning habits you do that take little time but significantly enhance your joy?
- How to maintain the eagerness to clean?
- What is your system for papers (mail, forms, etc)? It ends up cluttering or getting lost most of the time.
- How do I keep my room clean it seems to get messy all the time.
- How do you build cleaning into your routine?
- Any suggestion regarding clean habit?
- Do you keep things organized so you can have your home neat and tidy or do you like the lived in look, translation, do you like it messy?
- What is your best laundry tip? I feel like I do it constantly. I’d love to free up time.
- How do you keep small objects and paper clutter organized?
- How do you not get lazy and let the habit slip away?