i usually like to give myself 15-20 min of clean up everyday. I spend most of that time cleaning the kitchen (doing dishes and cleaning counters) and the bathroom (cleaning toilet and taking out the garbage). once every 2 weeks i clean the entire house. that takes me 1-2 hours. i broom the entire house, mop the kitchen, deep clean the bathroom, wash dishes, clean counters and tables and pick up shoes.
- When cleaning do people start from the door of the room and work your way from the left or right?? Or where do people start when cleaning?
- How do I make a good schedule for cleaning?
- How can I organise my library and desk to look more tidy?
- What are the best cleaning product to use ?
- How do you organize all your stationary?
- How do I keep my room clean?
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?