Because no one is guaranteed that sanitary products are safe from viruses. Remember viruses are passed out through the air, so you don’t want to sanitary again and again in a few hours or in a few days to keep it being sanitary. With my opinion is just keep the things clean and don’t worry so much about sanitary!!!
Hope this helps 🙂
Within moments it will be collecting dust again. I studied bacteria and if left alone, it festers.
So regular intervals of Clean & Tidy will suffice:-)
There will be moments of Sanitary Attention… not more than once/week or once/2weeks.
Also, it depends on what you mean – personally I don’t think it’s necessary to ever use antibacterial soap ingredients in the home or in public restrooms. Chemicals like triclosan are causing antibiotic resistance in bacteria that cause disease.
So I think most of the time regular cleaning with a standard all-purpose cleaner and regular handwashing are sufficient.
Hope this helps.
Your Fellow Friend
Dishes, personal cleaning tools etc all should be in sanitary condition .
- What are three simple cleaning habits you do that take little time but significantly enhance your joy?
- How to maintain the eagerness to clean?
- What is your system for papers (mail, forms, etc)? It ends up cluttering or getting lost most of the time.
- How do I keep my room clean it seems to get messy all the time.
- How do you build cleaning into your routine?
- Any suggestion regarding clean habit?
- Do you keep things organized so you can have your home neat and tidy or do you like the lived in look, translation, do you like it messy?
- What is your best laundry tip? I feel like I do it constantly. I’d love to free up time.
- How do you keep small objects and paper clutter organized?
- How do you not get lazy and let the habit slip away?