Because no one is guaranteed that sanitary products are safe from viruses. Remember viruses are passed out through the air, so you don’t want to sanitary again and again in a few hours or in a few days to keep it being sanitary. With my opinion is just keep the things clean and don’t worry so much about sanitary!!!
Hope this helps 🙂
Within moments it will be collecting dust again. I studied bacteria and if left alone, it festers.
So regular intervals of Clean & Tidy will suffice:-)
There will be moments of Sanitary Attention… not more than once/week or once/2weeks.
Also, it depends on what you mean – personally I don’t think it’s necessary to ever use antibacterial soap ingredients in the home or in public restrooms. Chemicals like triclosan are causing antibiotic resistance in bacteria that cause disease.
So I think most of the time regular cleaning with a standard all-purpose cleaner and regular handwashing are sufficient.
Hope this helps.
Your Fellow Friend
Dishes, personal cleaning tools etc all should be in sanitary condition .
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?