Because no one is guaranteed that sanitary products are safe from viruses. Remember viruses are passed out through the air, so you don’t want to sanitary again and again in a few hours or in a few days to keep it being sanitary. With my opinion is just keep the things clean and don’t worry so much about sanitary!!!
Hope this helps 🙂
Within moments it will be collecting dust again. I studied bacteria and if left alone, it festers.
So regular intervals of Clean & Tidy will suffice:-)
There will be moments of Sanitary Attention… not more than once/week or once/2weeks.
Also, it depends on what you mean – personally I don’t think it’s necessary to ever use antibacterial soap ingredients in the home or in public restrooms. Chemicals like triclosan are causing antibiotic resistance in bacteria that cause disease.
So I think most of the time regular cleaning with a standard all-purpose cleaner and regular handwashing are sufficient.
Hope this helps.
Your Fellow Friend
Dishes, personal cleaning tools etc all should be in sanitary condition .
- What are some creative ways of keeping a space tidy? I have way too much stuff and not enough space.
- How do I motivate myself to clean?
- How to regularly do laundry, i get too lazy.
- are vacuum cleaners better then a broom?
- How do you make your cleanup routine more efficient?
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?