Hope this helps 🙂
Within moments it will be collecting dust again. I studied bacteria and if left alone, it festers.
So regular intervals of Clean & Tidy will suffice:-)
There will be moments of Sanitary Attention… not more than once/week or once/2weeks.
Also, it depends on what you mean – personally I don’t think it’s necessary to ever use antibacterial soap ingredients in the home or in public restrooms. Chemicals like triclosan are causing antibiotic resistance in bacteria that cause disease.
So I think most of the time regular cleaning with a standard all-purpose cleaner and regular handwashing are sufficient.
Hope this helps.
Your Fellow Friend
Dishes, personal cleaning tools etc all should be in sanitary condition .
Because no one is guaranteed that sanitary products are safe from viruses. Remember viruses are passed out through the air, so you don’t want to sanitary again and again in a few hours or in a few days to keep it being sanitary. With my opinion is just keep the things clean and don’t worry so much about sanitary!!!
- What do you think are essential cleaning item?
- Anyone got any tips about how a lazy person (me) could get more motivated to do housework
- How can you prevent having to tidy up in the first place?
- What is your favorite area to clean? Least favorite?
- How do you organize your medicine cabinet so that everything is visible/accessible with ease?
- I am to lazy to tidy up. What can I do?
- How do develop a decorative style that will help me feel happy/welcome in my living room that tends to be really dark and devoid of sunlight?
- When is your preferred time of day to clean?
- Do i need to tidy up everyday?
- Any tips to optimize laundry?