I take ten minutes in the afternoon to just run around and pick up or put things away. After dinner, as a family, we go around and pick up. Only five minutes for the kids, they're young, and I only do twenty more minutes picking up. This time doesn't include any deep cleaning, it's just a general clean up that helps prevent piles of clutter.
Di Lynn F.
I have pretty much every minute of my day scheduled, and I have 45 minutes in fifteen minutes blocks scheduled throughout the day. That's not counting the time specifically set aside for laundry. So far, I'm on day 5 of this schedule and routine, and it seems to be wishing for me.
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?