I clean my room by starting with the bed. Once my bed is made, I start cleaning up any dirty clothes that may have been left in the floor. From there, I start picking up the things that do not belong in my bedroom such as kids toys, trash, etc. Then I start putting things where they go until it is clean.
I vacuum my room once a week and everyday when I return back home I organize things to their usual places. Then I may do laundry or empty the dishwasher.
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?