I clean my room by starting with the bed. Once my bed is made, I start cleaning up any dirty clothes that may have been left in the floor. From there, I start picking up the things that do not belong in my bedroom such as kids toys, trash, etc. Then I start putting things where they go until it is clean.
I vacuum my room once a week and everyday when I return back home I organize things to their usual places. Then I may do laundry or empty the dishwasher.
- What have you found to be the best way to organize messy clothing drawers and closets?
- What can i do when i have very busy weeks and no time to clean at all for days, so then its a huge huge mess i have to deal with?
- Are there any good ways to store/ display old nostalgic items that you don’t have much room for but love too much to get rid of? Mine have stayed in a moving box for ages now.
- How can you organise your bedroom neatly?
- How do you take care of the accumulating items in your room?
- When do you clean your house and are there any tips to protect the tidy in the home?
- Does organizing count as cleaning?
- How do you reduce losing sock pairs and the process of laundry? (It has been my experience that he mesh netting bags seem to reduce the ability for socks to dry well.)
- How can you encourage others in your household to also clean up after themselves?
- How do I minimize dust in my home? Is there a special tip?