Well I think it should be every week, i shower twice a week and i change them every Sunday, after i do that i feel more fresh and lighter, so yeah i think every week is a good thing
Mine get dirty quite quickly, so I will wash them tomorrow I guess which is around 10 days I think. But I think it's the case mostly because I don't wear slippers and the sheets get messy due to this
I try to change the sheets once a month, it’s sometimes more like one change in two month but I try. If I’m having someone over at my place I change them either before or after their visit.
It depends. My husband frequently suffers from night sweats so that will increase frequency. When I lived in a dry part of the country I used moisturizer at night that increased frequency. If either of us have been sick, immediate changing. If I have a wound I'm likely to change the sheats before bed.
When all is normal, the frequency is weekly. That was also the rule when I worked at the group home.
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?