Well I think it should be every week, i shower twice a week and i change them every Sunday, after i do that i feel more fresh and lighter, so yeah i think every week is a good thing
Mine get dirty quite quickly, so I will wash them tomorrow I guess which is around 10 days I think. But I think it's the case mostly because I don't wear slippers and the sheets get messy due to this
I try to change the sheets once a month, it’s sometimes more like one change in two month but I try. If I’m having someone over at my place I change them either before or after their visit.
It depends. My husband frequently suffers from night sweats so that will increase frequency. When I lived in a dry part of the country I used moisturizer at night that increased frequency. If either of us have been sick, immediate changing. If I have a wound I'm likely to change the sheats before bed.
When all is normal, the frequency is weekly. That was also the rule when I worked at the group home.
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?
- How do you have the energy to clean after a long and exhausting day??
- What songs do you listen when you clean your home?
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?