Well I think it should be every week, i shower twice a week and i change them every Sunday, after i do that i feel more fresh and lighter, so yeah i think every week is a good thing
Mine get dirty quite quickly, so I will wash them tomorrow I guess which is around 10 days I think. But I think it's the case mostly because I don't wear slippers and the sheets get messy due to this
I try to change the sheets once a month, it’s sometimes more like one change in two month but I try. If I’m having someone over at my place I change them either before or after their visit.
It depends. My husband frequently suffers from night sweats so that will increase frequency. When I lived in a dry part of the country I used moisturizer at night that increased frequency. If either of us have been sick, immediate changing. If I have a wound I'm likely to change the sheats before bed.
When all is normal, the frequency is weekly. That was also the rule when I worked at the group home.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?