Personally, I find it least efficient to clean right before bed, because I am usually tired, full from dinner, and/or resentful of having to clean instead of sleep. Especially if I need to declutter, choosing a time when my emotional energy isn't completely spent is much less unpleasant.
The afternoon I try to set things right in the morning so by the afternoon I’m moving through my day and my house work is done.
I tend to do it when I’m in the mood, if I’m feeling like it's an unbearable chore, doing something useful changes my mood for the better. I find a task that doesn’t get done often (polishing the toaster, cleaning the bathroom fan). Something fiddly and absorbing really gives me a sense of satisfaction.
I would say in the morning just because you still have a whole day in front of you and you could get a lot more messy and it’s too much work for when you just woke up. Hahaha
In the morning, it takes me a long time to wake up, I drink coffee, do my spiritual readings, exercise and work. I have no time for cleaning.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?