If you are already close to feeling overwhelmed, I would do something that is repetitive or that helps you calm down like cleaning or arranging something that is out of place in your space, or pace around for a while to let go of some of that pent up tension. It tends to work if you are stressed or angry from feeling overwhelmed. Talking to someone through it also helps, or getting help with your situation.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?