I think the best one I think the best time to clean and tidy up is is it in the morning because that way you get more space to do something that you like you could also do it twice a day as in the morning and in the evening so that you are fully organized to have a brand new day tomorrow! And you'll have a better day tomorrow because you'll know where everywhere is!
For me, I find doing it in the early afternoon is best. I’m most likely to keep to it if I do it then. Mornings I’m too tired and don’t have any motivation, but after I’ve had some lunch and take my plate to the kitchen I just kind of force myself to stay standing and do some cleaning. If I leave it any later I start to get tired again and I never want to clean in the evening.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?