If your work includes creative stuff, separate them into two: boring stuff – bills/contracts etc – and creative stuff for work.
For the mind dump/creative stuff utilise the "one in one out" rule. Design a box/folder/desk(if it's a bigger stuff) for it. And if you want to put anything in there and it's full go through them and remove which you don't need/are not good enough. It's a good idea to have somebody who's professional opinion you trust to go through them with you. They may see an idea which is worth developing even though you think it's worthless.
Of course there are some stuff – i.e ramblings – you just want out of your head. Feel free to ditch these at your own discretion. If you decide to keep them, think about if the emotions they bring forth are worth remembering or not.
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?
- How do you have the energy to clean after a long and exhausting day??
- What songs do you listen when you clean your home?
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?