If your work includes creative stuff, separate them into two: boring stuff – bills/contracts etc – and creative stuff for work.
For the mind dump/creative stuff utilise the "one in one out" rule. Design a box/folder/desk(if it's a bigger stuff) for it. And if you want to put anything in there and it's full go through them and remove which you don't need/are not good enough. It's a good idea to have somebody who's professional opinion you trust to go through them with you. They may see an idea which is worth developing even though you think it's worthless.
Of course there are some stuff – i.e ramblings – you just want out of your head. Feel free to ditch these at your own discretion. If you decide to keep them, think about if the emotions they bring forth are worth remembering or not.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?