If your work includes creative stuff, separate them into two: boring stuff – bills/contracts etc – and creative stuff for work.
For the mind dump/creative stuff utilise the "one in one out" rule. Design a box/folder/desk(if it's a bigger stuff) for it. And if you want to put anything in there and it's full go through them and remove which you don't need/are not good enough. It's a good idea to have somebody who's professional opinion you trust to go through them with you. They may see an idea which is worth developing even though you think it's worthless.
Of course there are some stuff – i.e ramblings – you just want out of your head. Feel free to ditch these at your own discretion. If you decide to keep them, think about if the emotions they bring forth are worth remembering or not.
- How do you wash a yoga mat?
- How do you keep the motivation to clean up right after you cook. I just want to eat
- Do you have any tips that help you keep your house organized?
- What part of your living space do you find most important to be clean?
- What do you like to clean
- How do you time your cleanup? I’ve been trying to do just a three minute timed daily pick up around the house. So far it has been working pretty well for me.
- How do you reward yourself after cleaning up?
- What do you like to tidy up most? And how do you feel when you’ve done it?
- How do you get motivated to tidy up daily?
- How do you keep clean when all you do is work?