I think it does work better because everyday when I wakeup I brush my teeth than clean up for 10 minutes it gives my body and mind Repetition. This helps me learn to stay focus on my task throughout the day. Clutter causes distraction, and also now your room is clean all day .
Ywah feel completing work on everyday basis doesnt tire you much and u feel complete when your make it a practise. as per myself I live to clean everyday therefore no leftovers for the next day
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?