Cleaning your room is a responsibility. If you dont clean it, who will? Having a clean room relieves a bit of stress for me because I dont have to worry about stepping on anything or dirt when I get out of bed
It's a habit, a routine that helps our mind and body realize that everything is okay; after all our bodies are machines of habit.
It is my responsibility to clean up after myself. I respect my home and want to maintain a certain lifestyle which includes cleanliness. We all have active roles in dirtying the house, so we all share responsibility when it comes to cleaning.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?