Cleaning your room is a responsibility. If you dont clean it, who will? Having a clean room relieves a bit of stress for me because I dont have to worry about stepping on anything or dirt when I get out of bed
It's a habit, a routine that helps our mind and body realize that everything is okay; after all our bodies are machines of habit.
It is my responsibility to clean up after myself. I respect my home and want to maintain a certain lifestyle which includes cleanliness. We all have active roles in dirtying the house, so we all share responsibility when it comes to cleaning.
- I need ways to motivate myself into tidying my room. Anyone got any tips??? Thanks xxx
- How do you not get board while cleaning your room BTW:I’m just an 11 year old
- How do you get others in your house to participate. Cause before this everyone would leave and I could clean now everybody is here making little messes everywhere?
- Is it essential to use disinfectants and cleaning products on a daily basis? I mean will there be any possibility , that could have a chemical affect on ones health.
- Do I actually have to keep my place clean all the time if I live alone and don’t like forcing myself to clean ?
- What are the best tools you have used for organizing?
- Do you listen to music?
- I have a lot of little random things and none of them fit into one category what’s a good way to sort them out and store them
- What is your favourite room to tidy? xx
- How much time do you spend tidying per day