Cleaning your room is a responsibility. If you dont clean it, who will? Having a clean room relieves a bit of stress for me because I dont have to worry about stepping on anything or dirt when I get out of bed
It's a habit, a routine that helps our mind and body realize that everything is okay; after all our bodies are machines of habit.
It is my responsibility to clean up after myself. I respect my home and want to maintain a certain lifestyle which includes cleanliness. We all have active roles in dirtying the house, so we all share responsibility when it comes to cleaning.
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.