I prefer to do the dishes as soon as they're there. If not, I always make sure they're done before bed because I don't want to wake up with a sink full of dirty dishes. It's important to start your day with a clean slate, and that isn't just metaphorically, keeping a clean house creates a calming environment.
I like to do mine just after I have finished with all the prepping of my food whilst it’s cooking. or when I’m having a break from doing my uni work
I do my family dishes by hand (I don’t have a dishwasher!) and find it’s best to do it twice a day, after breakfast and after the evening meal.
As soon as you’re done with it so it doesn’t pile up. Leaving it until night or the morning after isn’t good cos it adds to the mess
The best time to clean the dishes would be any time there are, the longer you leave the mess, the bigger they become. To be fast on your feet is better than to leave things behind.
- How often should someone clean their room?
- How do you put your mind into finishing a task?
- What di you think about minimalism?
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?