I prefer to do the dishes as soon as they're there. If not, I always make sure they're done before bed because I don't want to wake up with a sink full of dirty dishes. It's important to start your day with a clean slate, and that isn't just metaphorically, keeping a clean house creates a calming environment.
I like to do mine just after I have finished with all the prepping of my food whilst it’s cooking. or when I’m having a break from doing my uni work
I do my family dishes by hand (I don’t have a dishwasher!) and find it’s best to do it twice a day, after breakfast and after the evening meal.
As soon as you’re done with it so it doesn’t pile up. Leaving it until night or the morning after isn’t good cos it adds to the mess
The best time to clean the dishes would be any time there are, the longer you leave the mess, the bigger they become. To be fast on your feet is better than to leave things behind.
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?