Everything you have, make a designated place for. I used to have so many items that that didn't have a designated place, and therefore would get left anywhere and everywhere, making my home an untidy one. By having a designated place, you no longer have the excuse to leave things around and "come back to it later," because we both know it will stay in that place for at least two weeks!
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?