Because I am a mother for 4 kids and they are small they ages is 8,5,3,11 months
Soo i try to do and trying to learn my kids to clean and save the place that they sitting in clean too and that recommend more effort ,energy and alot alot of patient
We have been setting a timer and every evening, we spend 10 minutes cleaning. That's it! Between the 4 of us, that's 40 minutes of cleaning every night.
Our house has never looked better and it's so easy to maintain.
Another tip is to chunk your time when you clean, so set a timer, go as fast as you can on a cleaning task, then either take a break or move onto another task. Remember that 80% of the results are achieved in 20% of the time, so a small amount of work will make the room look much better!
Keep in mind too that you can't clean clutter. Clutter makes it very very difficult to clean so maybe your first focus can be to declutter the house.
Sincerely, Haylie Grimm
One list is for daily chores. It consists of things that I know I can realistically do each day. For me this includes things like wiping off the kitchen counters, a quick spot sweep, and make the bed.
The next list is for weekly chores that I have broken down into realistic bits for days that I can realistically get it done. For example, Tuesday is a busy day so I have nothing scheduled for that day. Friday I am free all day so that’s laundry day. I like free weekends so I don’t do anything big on weekends, but Wednesday I’m free until the evening so that’s when I vacuum and mop.
In the end you should start creating a habit of putting things in place in stead of actually cleaning daily.
A few years ago, I was on top of the cleaning game. I’m struggling a little bit, so I’m working with you to get back on track. One thing you can do to ensure you have a tidy home is to do a quick pick up of all the things you’ve left about the house(or your room) throughout the day. these little things add up quickly to make huge piles of things, and soon you have to do a full room/home clean that takes hours. I also take the time each Saturday (I need to start this again haha) to change the sheets, dust, vacuum, and clean my bathroom. Once a week cleaning paired with a little daily tidying can go SO far! with this method, I rarely ever had things laying on floors or surfaces, and my room was always spotless!
It smells so good and it makes me feel good while cleaning.
When I finish cleaning, I lie down on the floor, I feel a little bit accomplished and the wonderful smell makes me feel good.
Hope this helps and have a great day !
Keep all the things in their right place.
Don't litter around.
These are i suppose the very basics one can do to maintain cleanliness.
- What are three simple cleaning habits you do that take little time but significantly enhance your joy?
- How to maintain the eagerness to clean?
- What is your system for papers (mail, forms, etc)? It ends up cluttering or getting lost most of the time.
- How do I keep my room clean it seems to get messy all the time.
- How do you build cleaning into your routine?
- Any suggestion regarding clean habit?
- Do you keep things organized so you can have your home neat and tidy or do you like the lived in look, translation, do you like it messy?
- What is your best laundry tip? I feel like I do it constantly. I’d love to free up time.
- How do you keep small objects and paper clutter organized?
- How do you not get lazy and let the habit slip away?