First of all remove unnecessery items in your drawer and make sure you organice them according to the things you use regulary
First you have to get everything out of the drawers. Then clean with wet wipes the drawers. After that you should think which stuff you really use. Then put back the things you use in the drawers and the give it away!
The 1st step to cleaning anything is to go through the objects & decide whether or not you WANT them & NEED them. Once you do that you can create a donation pile and keep pile. When you have those you can look through the keep pile to see if the objects should be stored or, if you're actively using them or putting them on display, can go back in. Separate those out so you have a better idea what is going back on/in drawers & dressers. Once you've limited the drawers' contents you can fold them up nice & neat & just put them back in. Everybody's organization is different; it even changes from drawer to drawer but a good rule of thumb is to keep like things together.
- How often should someone clean their room?
- How do you put your mind into finishing a task?
- What di you think about minimalism?
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?