First of all remove unnecessery items in your drawer and make sure you organice them according to the things you use regulary
First you have to get everything out of the drawers. Then clean with wet wipes the drawers. After that you should think which stuff you really use. Then put back the things you use in the drawers and the give it away!
The 1st step to cleaning anything is to go through the objects & decide whether or not you WANT them & NEED them. Once you do that you can create a donation pile and keep pile. When you have those you can look through the keep pile to see if the objects should be stored or, if you're actively using them or putting them on display, can go back in. Separate those out so you have a better idea what is going back on/in drawers & dressers. Once you've limited the drawers' contents you can fold them up nice & neat & just put them back in. Everybody's organization is different; it even changes from drawer to drawer but a good rule of thumb is to keep like things together.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?