Honestly the vibes. I try to follow the Marie Condo “does this spark joy” motto on everything on my life so it’s not really if something is dirty but more of a disorganised stuff does not spark joy. My room for an outsider may be clean but knowing the closet is not in the order I want it makes me want to stand up and fix it right away even if it’s 3am.
- How do you keep clothes off the bed?
- What time of day is best to tidy up
- What’s the first thing to clean?
- what items had you been holding onto, but in reality it was better to just toss them or donate them?
- How much time do you spend cleaning daily?
- I wonder, which part of the house do you clean the most? And which part do you rarely clean?
- How often should I clean my room?
- What cleaning tasks are the most important to get done?
- How often do i have to clean my bed sheets?
- Mail clutter, how to avoid it