I think the biggest block in the way of moving forward is holding on to the past. The past is such a great, but terrible thing. It shows us what things make us happy, as well as it shows us things that made us sad. As humans we hold on to little memories and imagine what they could of been. This causes our minds to not fully move forward. In order to move forward in your journey of life you must truly forgive and forget your past.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?