I've got a little hanger with clips on, and I will hang all socks there in pairs. If I for some reason wash a single sock, I'll leave it on the hanger 'til the other one turns up, and I'll pair them up one wet and one dry sock, then leave them until both are dry before I take them to the closet.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?