I've got a little hanger with clips on, and I will hang all socks there in pairs. If I for some reason wash a single sock, I'll leave it on the hanger 'til the other one turns up, and I'll pair them up one wet and one dry sock, then leave them until both are dry before I take them to the closet.
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.