I would have it all on categories in a binder for important stuff like bills and documents that you need to hold onto, medical and work papers included, just put the letters or envelopes in the plastic sheets and maybe date them based on when they arrived or when you need to deal with them by. If you pay certain bills and try to save money for it, keeping the money in the folder within the same section may also help keep track of how much you have. If not a folder, then something more simple like a box or simply a drawer where you can keep them in categories and in order should do, it just depends on the level of organisation you want.
Seperate them in different boxes, you can choose the colors for example : Any economic stuff is in the green box, any medical stuff is in the blue box and any personal stuff in the red box.
- How do you get your children to clean and tidy up after themselves or as part of household chores?
- What is your most hated part of cleaning? Because of this disdain for this particular part, how do you find ways to make that part fun for you?
- What are your favorite cleaning tools and products?
- How do I stick to cleaning room
- What does cleaning up do for you?
- what do you let your mind do while your body does the cleaning?
- How do you keep walls disenfected around your toilets without actually washing them and ruining the paint?
- How do I make myself do dishes
- How often should I clean? I feel lazy if I don’t clean but there’s not much to do after a couple days. What would you recommend?
- What is you’re after work routine to keep things organized?