Could you do some decluttering? Although the house is clean, are there things that may need putting away? If there is honestly nothing to do for tidying, maybe there is a project you’ve been wanting to do that could work on for a few minutes, like organizing photos.
I your house is clean, it might not always mean that it is organized. If you are anything like me, your floor may be clean but you shelfs and dressers not. So it is helpull I you start a routine that includes donating and clearing all the things you don't use. Maybe clear out the shoes you don't wear. Ty making your bed, and washing pillows, sheets,stuffed animals, comforters, and blankets.
- What is you’re after work routine to keep things organized?
- How do you stop your family undoing all your hard work within 10 seconds??
- How do you keep cleaning products organized?
- How do I tackle bigger cleaning projects without spending 2 hours on the same task?
- How do you manage timing for “as needed” tasks?
- How do you choose the area you will tidy up or do you tidy the whole house?
- How do you keep your fridge organized especially keeping it synced up with a meal plan.
- how do you make yourslef remember to clean, and how do you make time for it in your day?
- How do I stay on top of laundry?
- What dont you like about “cleaning”?