Could you do some decluttering? Although the house is clean, are there things that may need putting away? If there is honestly nothing to do for tidying, maybe there is a project you’ve been wanting to do that could work on for a few minutes, like organizing photos.
I your house is clean, it might not always mean that it is organized. If you are anything like me, your floor may be clean but you shelfs and dressers not. So it is helpull I you start a routine that includes donating and clearing all the things you don't use. Maybe clear out the shoes you don't wear. Ty making your bed, and washing pillows, sheets,stuffed animals, comforters, and blankets.
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?