Could you do some decluttering? Although the house is clean, are there things that may need putting away? If there is honestly nothing to do for tidying, maybe there is a project you’ve been wanting to do that could work on for a few minutes, like organizing photos.
I your house is clean, it might not always mean that it is organized. If you are anything like me, your floor may be clean but you shelfs and dressers not. So it is helpull I you start a routine that includes donating and clearing all the things you don't use. Maybe clear out the shoes you don't wear. Ty making your bed, and washing pillows, sheets,stuffed animals, comforters, and blankets.
- How do you wash a yoga mat?
- How do you keep the motivation to clean up right after you cook. I just want to eat
- Do you have any tips that help you keep your house organized?
- What part of your living space do you find most important to be clean?
- What do you like to clean
- How do you time your cleanup? I’ve been trying to do just a three minute timed daily pick up around the house. So far it has been working pretty well for me.
- How do you reward yourself after cleaning up?
- What do you like to tidy up most? And how do you feel when you’ve done it?
- How do you get motivated to tidy up daily?
- How do you keep clean when all you do is work?