I feel relieved that i finally have a clean environment. Even though I may be tired i allow myself to relax bc i accomplished my goal of cleaning
I feel accomplished, for me I sometimes get this sudden motivation to clean. Most of the time I'm too lazy to do any cleaning at all, but if I start the day off right that changes a lot.
I am tired and ready to relax but I'm also content in knowing that I cleaned now so that I won't have to do it later when it's more frustrating
Accomplished and like the adult I am. 10 minute clean up before bed makes me feel in control of the things I can control. I’m making my environment a easier place to be in and that is a gift of kindness to myself from myself.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?