When things start to accumulate in my room such as clothes that are laid out, I tend to shove and hide it in my closet so it is out of my sight but if the pile gets too big I start to sort it and clean from there. As for dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning overall, I try to do it monthly when I have the time.
I usually clean up my room when I wake up because I can’t get any work done in a messy space. I do have a place to “hide” things that might be scattered such as my unfolded laundry etc. However, I tidy that hidden place at least once a week. Overall, I just avoid leaving things around; if they have a certain place for them, that’s where they should be put the minute you’re finished with it.
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.