When things start to accumulate in my room such as clothes that are laid out, I tend to shove and hide it in my closet so it is out of my sight but if the pile gets too big I start to sort it and clean from there. As for dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning overall, I try to do it monthly when I have the time.
I usually clean up my room when I wake up because I can’t get any work done in a messy space. I do have a place to “hide” things that might be scattered such as my unfolded laundry etc. However, I tidy that hidden place at least once a week. Overall, I just avoid leaving things around; if they have a certain place for them, that’s where they should be put the minute you’re finished with it.
- How often should someone clean their room?
- How do you put your mind into finishing a task?
- What di you think about minimalism?
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?