My least favourite room to clean would be my bedroom as I never know where to start! However once it’s done it is nice to sleep in a fresh, tidy room and wake up in one too
My least favourite is the bathroom. Not because i think it gross i don’t but because the stink of bleach and having to bend to wash the tub and the toilet just bothers me and my back. Bleach makes me cough quite badly and it irritates my throat and nose.
Least favorite is the bathroom. Enough said.
My room is now my favourite place to clean.
It makes me feel wonderful when I devote lots of time to make it extra clean and cosy.
I'd say the living room is the worst area to clean, due to the dust – cat hair buildup.
My least favorite is my bedroom. Mainly because I feel like I’m only in it for sleeping. It also just sucks to clean.
I also love doing landary. It smell’s so good! And it’s an amazing satisfaccion when you are done washing all of the landery.
My least favoritt is cleaning the bathroom i feel really unclean after and It’s a boring place to clean…
my least favorite place to clean… the bathroom!!? lol it’s dirty and ew 🙁
For my least favorite area, it's not so much an area just an activity. Doing laundry is my least favorite part of cleaning. More just the whole process of folding and putting away.
The least favourite is the bathroom, its alot of work for a small space.
In order to prevent health issues, I have to clean my kitchen thrice in a day and that’s a tasking job.
My least favorite area to clean is… the bathroom.
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?
- Do you declutter before your cleaning routine or you just put your things from place to place?
- How can I maintain a clean workspace when I have no time to do it?
- Any suggestion how to make cleaning the bathroom less boring ? 😅