personally, it doesn’t really represent anything but i’ve always been very particular or in a way ocd about cleaning my room because it’s my personal space and i always want it to look perfect. i used to go go overboard with cleaning and tire myself out which causes to get agitated with my parents or with other things very easily. with this app, i’m able to set a certain duration to cleaning and tell myself that i can always take it one step at a time everyday and not push myself to to heavy cleaning the moment i start cleaning my room
It represent me that every thing is in its correct point and make my brain much more organised. Tidy environment has more positive energy and make me happy
It represent me a tidy and organized mind which can concentrate deeply on whatever wants and is slightly nearer to happiness and wisdom
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?
- What part of the house do you avoid cleaning the most?
- How do you clean with a busy schedule and a long list of things to do.. I get so overwhelmed at times.. too much to do and not enough time to get it all done
- Have you got any techniques for keep the whole house clean and tidy?