personally, it doesn’t really represent anything but i’ve always been very particular or in a way ocd about cleaning my room because it’s my personal space and i always want it to look perfect. i used to go go overboard with cleaning and tire myself out which causes to get agitated with my parents or with other things very easily. with this app, i’m able to set a certain duration to cleaning and tell myself that i can always take it one step at a time everyday and not push myself to to heavy cleaning the moment i start cleaning my room
It represent me that every thing is in its correct point and make my brain much more organised. Tidy environment has more positive energy and make me happy
It represent me a tidy and organized mind which can concentrate deeply on whatever wants and is slightly nearer to happiness and wisdom
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?