I don't really have a technique, but it helps if you wash the dishes right after using them and put back in place whatever you used. You can try making a weekly schedule for certain chores, it helps a lot and everything will be organized and cleaning and tyiding up will be less stressful (perhaps even enjoyable!).
I always make sure that i am the first on to put everything in its place snd organized then u tell the people who live with me i di the same. Make sure to clean after yourself immediately and when you have free time go ariund the house to check if here is anything to throw away or organize
I personally have baskets in the living room for toys ,blankets and whatever else may need to be put away regularly just to make cleaning up easier and to try to keep tidy
Well I’m not sure it works for everyone but, I usually put on some music then I go clean room by room, I like cleaning tho I’m too lazy for it I’m sorry if it didn’t help but that’s all I can do
What always helps me is giving myself a certain time to clean every room and not think about the others. A time limit helps you keep your motivation.
Break tasks down into a weekly schedule where each day of the week has you focusing on different areas! That way your house stays clean as it becomes second nature
Spend a whole day doing a very deep clean of every room then you only have to maintain it every day. Maintenance includes keeping on top of dishes, brushing or hoovering the floor and putting things away
Eli Ka O.
My house is a one big mess so I’m gonna clean my whole house step by step starting with mybedroom. I’ll write new updates about that here.
- How do you get your children to clean and tidy up after themselves or as part of household chores?
- What is your most hated part of cleaning? Because of this disdain for this particular part, how do you find ways to make that part fun for you?
- What are your favorite cleaning tools and products?
- How do I stick to cleaning room
- What does cleaning up do for you?
- what do you let your mind do while your body does the cleaning?
- How do you keep walls disenfected around your toilets without actually washing them and ruining the paint?
- How do I make myself do dishes
- How often should I clean? I feel lazy if I don’t clean but there’s not much to do after a couple days. What would you recommend?
- What is you’re after work routine to keep things organized?