If the kitchen has exploded with mess from a big meal or a busy day, I'll start with the biggest most useful surfaces. Everything on the most important counter gets thrown in the sink, put in the cupboard, and then wiped down. I keep a one step no-rinse solution of vinegar, water, and a little dish soap (you can look up the recipe) in a spray bottle on the kitchen counter at all times to make it easier for myself.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?