If the kitchen has exploded with mess from a big meal or a busy day, I'll start with the biggest most useful surfaces. Everything on the most important counter gets thrown in the sink, put in the cupboard, and then wiped down. I keep a one step no-rinse solution of vinegar, water, and a little dish soap (you can look up the recipe) in a spray bottle on the kitchen counter at all times to make it easier for myself.
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?
- How do you have the energy to clean after a long and exhausting day??
- What songs do you listen when you clean your home?
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?