My garden first—especially dead-heading the roses. But in the house—laundry, followed by dishes. I wage unending war on those 2, and sometimes win. The reward is the large difference each one makes when they’re done and put away.
The kitchen sink. I guess because it isn’t too hard with a stainless steel sink ,a good scrubbie sponge and some bleach cleanser. When it’s done and the faucet is dried to a nice polish I feel like I keep a clean house! Ha!!!
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?
- What part of the house do you avoid cleaning the most?
- How do you clean with a busy schedule and a long list of things to do.. I get so overwhelmed at times.. too much to do and not enough time to get it all done
- Have you got any techniques for keep the whole house clean and tidy?