My garden first—especially dead-heading the roses. But in the house—laundry, followed by dishes. I wage unending war on those 2, and sometimes win. The reward is the large difference each one makes when they’re done and put away.
The kitchen sink. I guess because it isn’t too hard with a stainless steel sink ,a good scrubbie sponge and some bleach cleanser. When it’s done and the faucet is dried to a nice polish I feel like I keep a clean house! Ha!!!
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.