My garden first—especially dead-heading the roses. But in the house—laundry, followed by dishes. I wage unending war on those 2, and sometimes win. The reward is the large difference each one makes when they’re done and put away.
The kitchen sink. I guess because it isn’t too hard with a stainless steel sink ,a good scrubbie sponge and some bleach cleanser. When it’s done and the faucet is dried to a nice polish I feel like I keep a clean house! Ha!!!
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?
- How where you feeling when you were cleaning
- What’s a good way to declutter early in the morning so you don’t disturb anyone still sleeping?
- How to organize the documents and papers? And how to get rid of unnecessary ones?
- Who has tricks or advice on how to keep up with laundry?! Mostly the folding. I’ve struggled with this chore my whole life.
- What if I want to buy organizers to make my room look better but I have no money whatsoever?
- Do you clean better in these small time slots or when you do it all at once?
- How often do you have a deep clean/ tidy? And how do you do it? What’s your routine ?
- How do you stay on top of keeping things tidy?