My garden first—especially dead-heading the roses. But in the house—laundry, followed by dishes. I wage unending war on those 2, and sometimes win. The reward is the large difference each one makes when they’re done and put away.
The kitchen sink. I guess because it isn’t too hard with a stainless steel sink ,a good scrubbie sponge and some bleach cleanser. When it’s done and the faucet is dried to a nice polish I feel like I keep a clean house! Ha!!!
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!