I like to do if it in the morning and in the evening. The morning takes care of whatever I was too tired to do the night before and it feels like a good way to start my day off productively. The evening cleanup takes care of whatever was messed up during the day and early evening. It helps me feel more in control of my life and environment.
Rubby Band I.
Probably in the afternoon. The afternoon gives this nice summer gleam that shines over everything and gives me the urge to pack things up better so I can see a better looking room
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?