Concentrate. Maintain order. My mind lags behind my whirlwind body trying to clean and tidy and remember all day every day. It is very tiring. If I could stop the merry go round and have habits in place to preempt myself I will stop needing to chase after my carnage after the fact.
I must study very hard because I have entrance exam this year and I want to work in computer and computional math. I also should work hard on my mental health.
I always make bed in the morning, replace cushions on sofa after they were used the night before. Do dusting in the afternoon and do some laundry if needed.
I have to have a ppan or order all the time otherwise I stress, panic and have meltdown due to the lack of control and feeling of handling my situation
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?
- How do you get your children to clean and tidy up after themselves or as part of household chores?