How I make it a habit to clean as I go along is to think about how it will benefit me. For example, if I make it a habit to clean one way it'll benefit me is by making it easier for me to find things.
Marv O Z.
I make sure to do it everyday even though it's just something small.if you clean your desk everyday some time in the future you will also be able to clean your entire room too.Start small then go big
honestly, I don't, but I'm working on it and it helps to remind myself that I really went want to take the extra time later to clean up the small mess I just made.
Being mindful of my mess as I create it. I think about how proud I'll be to cleanly compete a task and how having a clean home makes me feel
If your environment is clean and tidy,your mind will be fresh and your productivity Will be boosted automatically.A healthy,clean surrounding is often a key component for better output in many aspects of life.with augmented demands of performing better than other, it's important to making cleaning a habit in life!
- What do you clean daily?
- How regularly do you mop
- Do you wash the dishes right away, or do you do it once a day or never?
- How often do you clean floors?
- Any other moms struggle to stay on top of the constant dishes and laundry? Any tips?
- How do you choose what cleaning/tidying task to do when you have a five or ten minute window unexpectedly?
- How do I become faster at cleaning? Since I’m so slow. It takes so much time.
- How often should you wash your sheets?
- What time of day is best to clean the dishes?
- I am looking for good tips on organizing as this is hard for me.