Sticking to this habbit was prety easy and it gave me a huge advantage for an efficient time management
I also try to do 5 little things a day if I'm feeling overwhelmed. It can be something like folding and putting away a load of laundry or even just hanging up 5 pieces of clothing. Taking a small bite out of the big picture helps me feel like I can tackle it no problem.
Secondly, I try to not procrastinate when it comes to day to day chores. I make my bed as soon as I wake up, I put things away at the proper place as soon as I’m over using, etc. Taking care of small things often, helps preventing from collapse in the house where it becomes too overwhelming and not fun to clean.
Hope that helps!
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?