Sticking to this habbit was prety easy and it gave me a huge advantage for an efficient time management
I also try to do 5 little things a day if I'm feeling overwhelmed. It can be something like folding and putting away a load of laundry or even just hanging up 5 pieces of clothing. Taking a small bite out of the big picture helps me feel like I can tackle it no problem.
Secondly, I try to not procrastinate when it comes to day to day chores. I make my bed as soon as I wake up, I put things away at the proper place as soon as I’m over using, etc. Taking care of small things often, helps preventing from collapse in the house where it becomes too overwhelming and not fun to clean.
Hope that helps!
- How do I begin the process of moving clutter into an organized space?
- How much effort or time we should spend for cleaning?when my dusty please don’t bother me much.
- How do you find the discipline to keep everything clean all the time?
- Do you do certain items in order when tidying?
- Do you minimize the the amount of cleaning you’ve actually done to feel like you can tick off the Clean and Tidy habit while doing as little as possible?
- Is it a good idea to do a little tidy almost every time you enter or exit the room?
- How do you find motivation if you live in a dark basement?
- how often do the guys tidy up the data on the hard drives in the computer, laptop?
- How do I get my partner to tidy up with me consistently?
- What stuff should I put under my bed?