Sticking to this habbit was prety easy and it gave me a huge advantage for an efficient time management
I also try to do 5 little things a day if I'm feeling overwhelmed. It can be something like folding and putting away a load of laundry or even just hanging up 5 pieces of clothing. Taking a small bite out of the big picture helps me feel like I can tackle it no problem.
Secondly, I try to not procrastinate when it comes to day to day chores. I make my bed as soon as I wake up, I put things away at the proper place as soon as I’m over using, etc. Taking care of small things often, helps preventing from collapse in the house where it becomes too overwhelming and not fun to clean.
Hope that helps!
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?