Hello. I was using regular sponges. I was throwing them after about two weeks. We clean the dishes at least once a day. That is one way. Personally I do not think that you can keep your sponges clean because there gets stuff in it that you ca not clean. About three weeks ago I found out that an onlineshop is selling silicone sponge. I must say that the sponges are really cleaner, they clean the dishes maybe even beeter. If there is something more burned i use a brush. However, it takes some time to get used to them but i do think it is worth it. Good luck
Clean it with another sponge…wait. I usually make sure to always rinse it well and add some soap to get rid of any dirt 🙂
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?
- What part of the house do you avoid cleaning the most?
- How do you clean with a busy schedule and a long list of things to do.. I get so overwhelmed at times.. too much to do and not enough time to get it all done
- Have you got any techniques for keep the whole house clean and tidy?