Cleaning must be a daily habit so dirt, dishes and such don't pile up. I take 5-10 minutes every day to clean. Put on a podcast or music, and tidy up. If there isn't mich to tidy up, then vacuum the floor, or wash your clothes, or clean the windows or mirrors in your house. Just a little every day and over time you'll get used to the 10 minutes of cleaning and you'll do it automatically. Also, it's important to clean along the way. If you come home e.g. dont throw everything on the floor or couch but put everything on its place. It keeps your space cleaning for a longer time
I'm usually just lazy. However, everytime my reminder goes off, I tell myself not to be lazy and if I want to improve myself I can't be lazy. Just some small pep talk to myself. I can be better if I want to do better.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?