It is pending children work etc. When the children were young I'd just keep.it safe not so clean till they went to bed. Then clean throughout. Now they are older I keep on top of things and treat the house to a weekly scrub
Little bits of cleaning regularly. It’s harder for me to find motivation to clean when I know I have a lot to do all at once.
I am always cleaning and have a schedule. I do a general cleaning of my entire home once a week but in addition each week is dedicated to on room. For example the first week is the living room/dining room where I go in depth with polishing, sweeping the ceiling, windexing all the glass Knick knacks, etc. then the second week I’ll do the master bedroom where I strip the bed down to the mattress protectors, pillows, blankets, duvet covers, straighten all the drawers and so forth. And of course every day I clean as I go so everything is neat and tidy.
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!