It is pending children work etc. When the children were young I'd just keep.it safe not so clean till they went to bed. Then clean throughout. Now they are older I keep on top of things and treat the house to a weekly scrub
Little bits of cleaning regularly. It’s harder for me to find motivation to clean when I know I have a lot to do all at once.
I am always cleaning and have a schedule. I do a general cleaning of my entire home once a week but in addition each week is dedicated to on room. For example the first week is the living room/dining room where I go in depth with polishing, sweeping the ceiling, windexing all the glass Knick knacks, etc. then the second week I’ll do the master bedroom where I strip the bed down to the mattress protectors, pillows, blankets, duvet covers, straighten all the drawers and so forth. And of course every day I clean as I go so everything is neat and tidy.
- How often should someone clean their room?
- How do you put your mind into finishing a task?
- What di you think about minimalism?
- What time is better to clean when you have a full day?
- What household chores do you include when you tidy your place?
- What is the best way to deal with a huge buildup of laundry?
- It’s better to do more then less. When it comes to you, it’ll be better that way. So you know that you have a routine from day to day basis. We feel like sometimes we should only fix one solution because that’s what we tell ourselves. When we are leaving out the rest. Be a plus 1. Because no one wants to be a number 2. Just remember that.
- what do you use when you clean bath
- how often do you clean your house?
- What you can do to make yourself more patient?