First of all you have to wash the clothes before handing them over and I thing the person who buys it will wash so I thing you’re goood to go
Covid is contracted through close proximity that involves communication without a mask, coughing, sneezing, touching, and sharing food/drink. Covid also can survive on hard, non porous surfaces for longer extended periods of time. My best suggestion to you would be, before donating them, give them a good hot wash cycle with antibacterial detergent/bleach (if possible without damaging them) before donating them.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?