L Andre Z.
I feel I want to write in my journey the truths I’m hearing , reflection of them/how I’m Working on them ! Even If i have heard a thought before, to think about /some more; seeing how I can understand even better stepping forward! I also keep handy those things I am working on , so I can be reminded daily, what I have been learning; even perhaps different times in my day ,to see these truths, in life before me/ capturing them even better!
Too many magazines, food recipes that I never made (and never will), old shoes, clothes I NEVER wear (donated 6 big bags of those), kitchen gadgets…
Clothes, lots of clothes. Also, some cute boxes of PC parts that I bought… They're just really shiny and beautiful, and a reminder of the PC I built by myself.
Clothes. I have too many clothes and no space to put them, they end up all over my floor and crumpled in wash bins. Makes me feel cluttered and I don't need them. Someone else needs them more than I do.
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?