It may depend on whether you prefer to shower in the morning or evening, and personal preference. Most often every 2 weeks is suggested, but every 3 weeks is perfectly fine if you want to be a bit more relaxed about it.
I personally use the Tody to remind me when certain things need to be cleaned, and it has a setting for how neat freak/relaxed you are. I find that if I keep to a relaxed schedule I actually get more done because it's less overwhelming.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?