It may depend on whether you prefer to shower in the morning or evening, and personal preference. Most often every 2 weeks is suggested, but every 3 weeks is perfectly fine if you want to be a bit more relaxed about it.
I personally use the Tody to remind me when certain things need to be cleaned, and it has a setting for how neat freak/relaxed you are. I find that if I keep to a relaxed schedule I actually get more done because it's less overwhelming.
- What are three simple cleaning habits you do that take little time but significantly enhance your joy?
- How to maintain the eagerness to clean?
- What is your system for papers (mail, forms, etc)? It ends up cluttering or getting lost most of the time.
- How do I keep my room clean it seems to get messy all the time.
- How do you build cleaning into your routine?
- Any suggestion regarding clean habit?
- Do you keep things organized so you can have your home neat and tidy or do you like the lived in look, translation, do you like it messy?
- What is your best laundry tip? I feel like I do it constantly. I’d love to free up time.
- How do you keep small objects and paper clutter organized?
- How do you not get lazy and let the habit slip away?