I do the touch it once method. You only touch it once in a sense. While I'm cooking my food I empty the dish washer so as i finish with the tools or pans I used for the meal they get rinsed and put right in the dish washer. I sweep and mop the floor as well. Especially if I make something that has a timer. Durning the timer I sweep and clean up around the house. My google nest hub really helps me stay on track. I can just tell it to resume my show or podcast to set a timer. Its very useful.
What techniques I would do to make a home family friendly and clean is clean one part of your house per day and don’t have any dangerous or hazardous items lying around
Hmm…well I try and organize as much as I can. That way people can remember where everything goes. My family has found it useful as well, now they know where all of their things are as well as mine!
- How should you organize a messy desk?
- How do you keep it clean
- What is anybody’s cleaning schedule?
- What’s the best way to wash your dog?
- How do you have the energy to clean after a long and exhausting day??
- What songs do you listen when you clean your home?
- How do you stay consistent with cleaning your house daily?
- How do you feel after you clean?
- Have you tried to split your space in cleaning areas and clean up on area per day?
- how do you organise you desk or your closet?