I do the touch it once method. You only touch it once in a sense. While I'm cooking my food I empty the dish washer so as i finish with the tools or pans I used for the meal they get rinsed and put right in the dish washer. I sweep and mop the floor as well. Especially if I make something that has a timer. Durning the timer I sweep and clean up around the house. My google nest hub really helps me stay on track. I can just tell it to resume my show or podcast to set a timer. Its very useful.
What techniques I would do to make a home family friendly and clean is clean one part of your house per day and don’t have any dangerous or hazardous items lying around
Hmm…well I try and organize as much as I can. That way people can remember where everything goes. My family has found it useful as well, now they know where all of their things are as well as mine!
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?