I do the touch it once method. You only touch it once in a sense. While I'm cooking my food I empty the dish washer so as i finish with the tools or pans I used for the meal they get rinsed and put right in the dish washer. I sweep and mop the floor as well. Especially if I make something that has a timer. Durning the timer I sweep and clean up around the house. My google nest hub really helps me stay on track. I can just tell it to resume my show or podcast to set a timer. Its very useful.
What techniques I would do to make a home family friendly and clean is clean one part of your house per day and don’t have any dangerous or hazardous items lying around
Hmm…well I try and organize as much as I can. That way people can remember where everything goes. My family has found it useful as well, now they know where all of their things are as well as mine!
- What is you’re after work routine to keep things organized?
- How do you stop your family undoing all your hard work within 10 seconds??
- How do you keep cleaning products organized?
- How do I tackle bigger cleaning projects without spending 2 hours on the same task?
- How do you manage timing for “as needed” tasks?
- How do you choose the area you will tidy up or do you tidy the whole house?
- How do you keep your fridge organized especially keeping it synced up with a meal plan.
- how do you make yourslef remember to clean, and how do you make time for it in your day?
- How do I stay on top of laundry?
- What dont you like about “cleaning”?