I do the touch it once method. You only touch it once in a sense. While I'm cooking my food I empty the dish washer so as i finish with the tools or pans I used for the meal they get rinsed and put right in the dish washer. I sweep and mop the floor as well. Especially if I make something that has a timer. Durning the timer I sweep and clean up around the house. My google nest hub really helps me stay on track. I can just tell it to resume my show or podcast to set a timer. Its very useful.
What techniques I would do to make a home family friendly and clean is clean one part of your house per day and don’t have any dangerous or hazardous items lying around
Hmm…well I try and organize as much as I can. That way people can remember where everything goes. My family has found it useful as well, now they know where all of their things are as well as mine!
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!