For me personally, I’m not very good at the possible vast expanse of huge tidying chores. I usually do things that I find really easy or not too stressful to tidy, such as wiping the surface of tabletops or the mirror, then as the momentum escalates I do more stressful work such as dealing with dirtier, more dusty objects. In my view this accelerates and increases the effectiveness and speed of my cleaning slash tidying attempt because the more clear-headed I am as I go through tidying, the more momentum I gain and the easier it is to come with practical solutions and methods to increase effectiveness. Probably not exactly what you are looking for but I hope this helps!
- I organized my room but still have things with no where to go. What else should I do to help keep things clean.
- What is the best way to clean or tidy up when you have a lot to do?
- What’s the best way to make cleaning more fun?
- What’s the best way to keep your bathroom clean when you have hard water?
- How can i keep clean my space?
- Any good tips on clothing organization?
- With stress and a busy schedule, how do you make yourself actually clean?
- I sometimes find cleaning too mindful and I can get caught up in worried thoughts. Any tips on how to avoid this pattern?
- If I start cleaning, I become obsessive. When do you know when to stop?
- How often do you clean?