Learn to say no and to stand up for yourself. Make sure they know what your boundaries are and what you’re trying to achieve. If possible don’t spend time with them… so you don’t have to listen or worry about what they say. You can love your family although you do not have to put up with anything abusive, degrading, or rude, to name a few things. ~Kat
I simply don't care about what they wanna think. it's my life and i only live once. so i will ignore any nasty comments about anything
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?