Learn to say no and to stand up for yourself. Make sure they know what your boundaries are and what you’re trying to achieve. If possible don’t spend time with them… so you don’t have to listen or worry about what they say. You can love your family although you do not have to put up with anything abusive, degrading, or rude, to name a few things. ~Kat
I simply don't care about what they wanna think. it's my life and i only live once. so i will ignore any nasty comments about anything
- How do you get your children to clean and tidy up after themselves or as part of household chores?
- What is your most hated part of cleaning? Because of this disdain for this particular part, how do you find ways to make that part fun for you?
- What are your favorite cleaning tools and products?
- How do I stick to cleaning room
- What does cleaning up do for you?
- what do you let your mind do while your body does the cleaning?
- How do you keep walls disenfected around your toilets without actually washing them and ruining the paint?
- How do I make myself do dishes
- How often should I clean? I feel lazy if I don’t clean but there’s not much to do after a couple days. What would you recommend?
- What is you’re after work routine to keep things organized?