I do a thorough clean of everything! I make my bed, do laundry if needed, clean the bathroom, do dishes, and put things away.
I'm cleaning a small things my house was is such a mess that every moment gives me the option to see my self in a new life. A new vision
I started small by cleaning up after the dishes and hanging up the washing. Although I could if fobe more organising hanging up the washing is my least favourite job do I fell prefer has been made
I just tidy up small messes. Because it is a daily routine, there is usually not much clutter. I don’t “clean” as in dust, vacuum, etc. if there’s dishes to put away I’ll do that etc.
It depends on how much time I have. Usually just tidy up your workspace everyday and deep clean on weekends or when I have more time
Od Lia F.
Much more thoroughly than I expected. I kept seeing things that could be discarded and just went with it. I also attacked more rooms than I was asked to.
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!